Terms and Conditions
Mono Flowers OG
Schulerstrasse 21, 1010, Vienna, Austria
+43 676 3187520
Company Registration Number: FN 535716 v
VAT registration no: ATU75841314
By placing an order on this application, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Order Acceptance Policy. All orders received are subject to acceptance by Mono Flowers, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
2. Timing of your order. As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select the delivery date and time.
3. Cancellation policy. One-off orders can be cancelled by 9am, 3 days before the intended delivery date and a full refund will be issued. The easiest way to cancel your order is via phone number.
1. We accept cash, credit and debit cards.
1. All prices exclude delivery charges unless otherwise stated. All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated.
4. DELIVERY POLICY
1. We deliver via courier.
2. We cannot guarantee that delivery instructions will be followed. In case of delay we will contact you via phone number.
3. We will try to make your wishes about delivery come true.
4. Delivery prices are: 10 Euro delivery in first district, 15 Euro to other districts.
5. Delivery area throughout Vienna from the first to the 23rd district.
5. OUR PROMISE, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
1. We aim to delight our customers by delivering fresh flowers, in great condition, on time.
If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact us via email email@example.com or phone number +436763187520 to let us know. If, at our sole discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the un-fresh flowers within 48 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
While our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as fresh and beautiful as when they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers in question within 48 hours of receipt of the flowers in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
4. Non Delivery
While we do everything we can to make sure our flowers are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don't turn up. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 3 hours of their intended delivery date) we will send you a free replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount on your card.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
6. Flower availability and substitution
All floral products are subject to availability.
In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
6. CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
1. Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or high winds), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we are able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
2. Force Majeure
Mono Flowers shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (I) Acts of God, (II) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (III) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (IV) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (V) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (VI) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (VII) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (VIII) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Mono Flower’s reasonable control.
7. CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
3. During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
1. Customer's telephone number. We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
2. Customer's full name. We use this information to address customer by name.
3. Recipient's address. We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient's address is accurate.
8. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
In the event you are not satisfied with the Mono Flowers Service, please contact us and we'll do all we can to put the situation right, or, if you prefer, give you your money back.
8.2 Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
8.3 Any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +436763187520
9. TERMINATION PERIOD
The Buyer's notice of withdrawal from the contract must be sent to the seller within 14 working days.
1. We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Mono Flowers service from time to time.
2. We do not guarantee that our mobile applications will be uninterrupted or error-free and we will not be responsible for any losses arising from such errors or interruptions. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate Mono Flowers application for any reason at any time for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason, and to make changes to it.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Mono Flowers app, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
4. In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
5. Thank you for your order, and we hope your Mono Flowers experience will be a pleasurable one.
1. After subscription, you will receive a written confirmation from us by mail or on the website. Our customers have 2 days before first delivery to cancel a subscription, or anyday after first delivery.
2. If you are not satisfied with your flower composition, we can change it at the same day.
3. The subscription period and its cancellation are discussed with the administrator.
4. You will be notified in advance (per mail or phone) about the end of the subscription period.