Mono Flowers OG
Schulerstrasse 21, 1010, Vienna, Austria
+43 676 3187520
Mono Flowers may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
1. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
3. Phone number
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through you using our app, filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone email or otherwise.
2. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
Please remember that we value your privacy and will never lease, rent or sell your private information.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Where the information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us for us to provide our services.
2. For customer service and resolution purposes.
3. Internal record keeping.
4. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
5. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by phone or messanging app.
6. We may use the information to customise the app according to your interests.
7. We may use the information for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety on our app.
3. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
In order to provide our services, we may need to provide your information to our trusted third party partners, for example:
1. Our supply and fulfilment partners in order to ensure we can process and complete your order.
2. Our marketing partners in order to offer you services and products that may be of interest to you.
3. Our technology partners to ensure we can provide a safe and secure app and improve the performance and relevance of our app to you.
4. Our customer service platform providers so you can interact with our customer service team.
5. Our professional services partners in order to comply with our legal obligations.
7. Where you have consented to such, our competition and brand partners.
1. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one week. Occasionally it may take us longer than a week if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
2. Managing Your Information. You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings.
3. Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your Account).
4. Data Access and Portability. You have the right to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
5. Data Retention and Erasure. We generally retain your personal information for a period of one year after your last active use of our app (in line with our legal obligation to keep order information for this duration for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations). If you no longer want us to keep your information, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your Mono Flowers Account.
6. Data Security. The security of our your data is very important to us. With this in mind we will take all appropriate steps to protect your data and will treat it with the utmost care and attention. We use ‘https’ technology to secure access to all areas of our apps. Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data such as payment card information is held securely by our 3rd party payment providers, and tokenized to ensure it is protected. We ensure that our systems are regularly monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
7. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required by law to do so or it is required for the provision of our services as detailed above. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
8. If you would like to delete your account please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.